Adventure vans

reliving my youth!

I have just become the proud owner of a 1989 16V er. I had the same car back in the day when I was 18, now at 40 I just couldn't resist this 95,000 miles Yellow one!

well done that man!

mind you if you had one at 18 you were doing ok, I had manky 1975 triumph dolomite 1850 (HL!!) held together with gaffer tape and goodwill.....:p

Good effort, I could only dream about Corrado ownership at 18. It took me till 26 to own my first! Hope your second time round is even better. obv now gonna make the ubiquitous request for photos of said nugget.

Good effort, I could only dream about Corrado ownership at 18. It took me till 26 to own my first! Hope your second time round is even better. obv now gonna make the ubiquitous request for photos of said nugget.
You're SO nosey!! LOLZ!! :thumbleft:

well done that man!

mind you if you had one at 18 you were doing ok, I had manky 1975 triumph dolomite 1850 (HL!!) held together with gaffer tape and goodwill.....:p

Some of us still have Triumph Dolomites :lol

Cheers

Jeff

Well it seems that corrados are like buses......you wait 22 years for one and then 2 come along at once! I just got a nice VR6 which is what I really wanted, so my nugget yellow 16V is for sale if anyone is interested let me know!

Loving the corrado again, shouldn't have left it so long!

Cheers

Neil.