Sign in to follow this  
lj16v

ice grey violet R32 for £5500 in dorset

Car is now sold to a nice chap called Paul, from Cornwall , sure he will be on the forum : )

Thanks to everyone who expressed their interest, end of an era for me, the various corrados have been a lot of fun over the years, on to a porsche now which I'm looking forward to! : ))

R32 | ice grey violet | dorset

Price: £5500

Description:

Hi Everyone

Well unfortunately the time to sell has come, I've absolutely loved owning this car and feel lucky to have done so, its a pretty special one which is

well known on this forum, car used to belong to Mr Kev Haywire and he is the one who should take the credit for building/developing such a really

great car!

As those who have followed the car will know it started out as a vr6, then supercharged, then turbo'd and now with an R32, perhaps if its not to much

to ask could either Kev or one of the mods perhaps do a link to Kev's build thread please? Have a good look through, you will see that it is

extremely comprehensive, it is in fact why i was so confident buying this car from Kev as the guy really knows his stuff and has done the

conversion and the whole car properly!

I have owned the car since Oct 2012 and have just made a few changes since purchasing it, slightly lower, legal metal plates, black rear plate

plinth, short ariel with new base, good clean and machine polish/wax, lots of cleaning the inside and replacing various plastic trims, installed the

quite rare cloth electric Recaro's (in blk). It has also had a new sump, a coilpack, and accelerator pedal.

I did have great plans for this car, basically a usable show car was what i was going to go for but i've been offered a lovely 911 that i just couldn't

pass up so this sadly has to go : (.

There are a ton of parts included in the sale, i would like to sell this as a job lot with the car which will hopefully go to an enthusiast with the Corrado

love! There really are too many bits to mention, Kev passed quite a bit on to me including a spare gear box, pas door, sunroof bits, service items,

steering rack, wing mirror, high flow fuel pump, sports cat, manifolds, extra set of speedlines with snow tyres! I've also been collecting bits over the

years, std gear knob and steering wheel, brand new blk samco hoses, some of Dave16v's under bonnet stainless goodies, de-locked

handles/mechs, lots of interior trim and probably a whole load of bits ive forgotten (i will have a good look and make a list!)

Not included in the sale are a brand new full carbon bonnet and a set of 16" BBS RS wheels so if someone is interested we could talk about those

items in addition......

So in short; its an R32 (mapped by Stealth Racing to something over 260hp, although Kev reckoned there is more to come), with a shorter final drive

gearing, quafe limited slip diff, vibratechnics mounts, uprated bushes (r32/tt i think), KW V3 coil overs, rear strut brace, 288 brakes, mint speedlines

with continental sport contact tyres with lots of tread, recent mot and tax, lovely cloth electric Recaros , everything works, abs, spoiler, sunroof etc.

Only thing that lets it down slightly is that the paint isn't perfect although its acceptable.

I have put up some pics from when i bought the car from Kev, will try to take some new ones over the weekend... Car will be available for viewing

from tues night next week as i'm flat out till then.

im asking £5500 and will not take any offers, that is what the car owes me minus the replacement bits I've done since ownership, therefore the van

load of parts should be viewed as a massive freebie to the right person who is going to take care of this car in the future.

Either message me on here or call me 07703287739 (my phone won't take voicemail so if i don't answer drop me a txt)

Laurence.

1_3757_1374843228_

2_3757_1374843228_

3_3757_1374843228_

Edited by lj16v
Sold!