Corradokid82

Newbie from the midlands.

Hi,

Just bought my second corrado, a G60......used to have a ZX7R Ninja bike carb'd 16v about 6 years ago but it had to go unfortunately. Anyway I've always wanted a G60 so I decided to buy one.

It's as we speak in the garage having a full work over to put right all the niggles and have a few upgrades fitted.(cam, fuel boost valve etc etc)

Anyway I hope to meet a few of you in time and get to know a few of you on here.

Also this site has come on amazingly since I last remember so good job to all involved!!

Cheers, Chris.

Welcome back to the forum and well done for buying the car rather than being another one who says 'I've always wanted one of those' as so many seem to do! Any photos yet?

Welcome aboard mate!!

Nice to know another rado in the Midlands.

I am in sunny Leicester. We could do with a decent meet somewhere.

A midlands meet would be worth a shot, there does seem to be a good number in this area. I've joined the corrado club GB again and found they are a really welcoming group of people, they really made me feel welcome!

I always used this forum before and liked it, looks like its doing well. Hope to meet up with a few of you in the future!