happyeaster

so here is my new corrado vr6

so after provisionally selling my 1.8 corrado a few weeks ago and not thinking i will own another one for some time a lovely vr6 came up for sale. i had driven a vr6 golf and always said id love a vr6 corrado but living in northern ireland they are like hens teeth so when i got the opportunity i went and had a look at it. not planning to buy it more just wanting a test drive in it to see what they were like.

first drive i knew i had to buy it. they are a simply awesome machine and a completely different car to the 1.8. the car is completey standard and has been very well looked after with a mountain of service history for every little thing that has been bought for it.

car is getting a professional detail within the next few weeks and maybe get the alloys refurbed as they are looking a bit tatty as they are starting to bubble.

xkjs.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i4dt.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yea I don't know what the name I'd but it's burgundy when it's dark and purple in the light. Just realised what dbp standards for sound about the right colour. Plan is a detail and a good service was fitting new pads and disks and exhaust today.