Byrd

Corrado Wheels- What a nightmare!

HAd 17inch TT Comps on my car for 4 years now and feel like a change- Would like 16" really. BUT been looking for pics of a wheel I like, and besides Compomotives and Nothelles...........I dont like anything else on a Corrado. I know its a personal thing, but the C must be one of the most difficult cars to get wheels to work on!!! Personally I like the 5 spoke designs best....Never liked the "Wagon wheel" appearance of the BBS wheels. Anyone know if the Compomotives come in 16" 5 stud?

Dude, I see you got the compomotives 17's........VERY nice wheel. Something about the compo's that make the car look stockier that I really like. I think if push came to shove, I would go for the 17's in the Compo or Speedline, even though I know the 16's would be a far softer ride. Did you buy yours new?

Man those look great in 16- suit the car perfectly, and you have an extra inch of air..NICE! Very Lucky to have these wheels.

Cheers pal , hope that makes your mind up and i know , sometimes i think of flogging them ! Then i come to my senses , they fit big brakes under them aswell ,bonus

Cheers, yes I brought my wheels new from Compomotive. Phoned them up, to a guy call James I think. I managed to get the for a bit cheaper, because I brought them not long after the group buy on here. But I know that you will pay about £900-1000 now for a set. The only good thing about buying direct was that I could ask for the off set that I wanted. Went for ET32, which gave a good clearance for my brakes, and if I wanted to upgrade again.

Thanks for the tip..........Will try and go direct to them, but wont be for a while anyway ;) you got a page in the members gallery with pics of your car?

I've been looking at oem wheels from a beetle think they are called houston 16" 6spoke (split spokes)& polished. Has anyone got any pics of a C with these on as I think they would suit the car really well but don't want buy any then see that they don't