happyeaster

anyone know how to reset or by pass corrado scorpion factory fitted immobiliser?

i disconnected my car battery for a short time and now my immobiliser has stopped working. the battery in my key fob s new so it is not the problem.

normally i press it button it unlocks the car and i can start it but its doing nothing.

When I got my car I had no central locking or alarm , I got it working by disconnecting the battery . About a month later I disconnected the battery again to reset and the same happened as yours . All I did was disconnect again and it was fine after I put it back on

The factory fit immobiliser doesn't have a battery-operated keyfob, so yours can't be factory.

As with most 90s cars, the factory one uses an RFID chip in the key, which takes power from the reader coil located around the ignition switch.

Stone

There is a procedure of putting key in ignition. Turn it fully clockwise so ignition is on. Then connect battery. Then turn key back to off position and then hold button in on fob for 10secs or so. Sometimes it doesn't work first time.