_Meth

Garage Clearout!

Ok so turns out I have a huge amount of spare bits for the Corrado in my Garage that I simply do not have space for anymore.

I will be adding more bits & bobs as I go through it all but listed below is what I have, everything set cheap because I just need it gone now;

Rear bumper: £25 ( Currently in dragon green I believe but has some flaking from previous paint job so will need sorting - it is also wrapped up in postage ready plastic )

Sunroof frame: £15 ( The frame that bolts into the roof, that the sliders and everything attach too. Good condition, worked fine before I swapped out for moonroof - nice and straight )

Sunroof top panel : £15 ( The top panel that is painted to match the car - currently in Tornado Red but a bit faded as you would expect )

1.8 16v KR ECU: £40 ( This also has the key signal thing bolted to the plate too. All in working order, was running my 16v absolutely fine! )

1.8 16v Rear brake callipers & pads: £30 ( So with this you get both rear callipers with pistons pushed back (so no need to worry about windback tools), about 6 different pads I think with 30% - 70% material still left on them, pad backing plates, pad springs, and also the two lines on both of the callipers ) - these were working fine on mine but I swapped them out for MK4 rears the other month. )

Throttle cable I believe is for a 2l corrado : £10 ( basically does not fit the 1.8 16v - brand new in packaging from TPS. )

Complete set of G60 front brakes: £50 ( Pattern Front pads & discs brand new unopened in box )

I cant remember the rest at the moment, but will pop back out soon and double check for some more.

Hi

Brake dust shields for corrado G60 (front and back) and suspension(what you got)? I have coilovers at mo and don't really like the ride.

Thanks

Steve

G60 Brakes are brand new Discs & Callipers - not a conversion kit, just the service items. 4 stud 288mm discs I believe and pads to match.

No dust shields kicking around and I think I chucked the original shocks I had at the front before fitting my coilovers - I will double check for you though tomorrow!

If I still have them, then they were fully functional a year or so ago when I removed them - but they will definitely need a good cleanup!

VDO Unit?

Hi Meth,

What other parts will I need for the conversion to g60 brakes, is it just the carriers? I have a 1991 corrado 1.8 16v? if so I will take these?

Cheers

Bobby

Edited by vw bobby

Sheds - PM Sent

Bobby - I think you need callipers & carriers, but I converted mine so long ago I cant remember!

Sheds - PM Sent

Bobby - I think you need callipers & carriers, but I converted mine so long ago I cant remember!

Meth did you not say that you have the calipers?

No, I have rear callipers and more pads than you can fit in them.

Front wise I have a complete set of pads & discs.

VDO Unit?

Oil & battery meters that sit in the hole in the centre console. I think they were an under added add on and I think mainly on US spec Vrs!

Ever hopeful...