dan95x

Pair of Door Handles - Working perfectly £60

Pair of Door Handles - Good condition and work perfectly (haven't had the infamous door handle repair done yet as far as I can see, so you might want to before fitting). The passenger door one could be notchy sometimes, but I am 90% convinced that was the door catch itself rather than the handle, as it feels fine now it is off the car if operated. I have the key (in fact 2) if you want it, but I assume you would be swapping your own barrels in - £60 the pair or £35 each

DSC_0568.jpg

Can be picked up from Walsall, West Mids or Cardiff if you wish, or can post for an extra fiver.

Any Questions, just shout

Dan

Back to the top - No-one? Too expensive? I am more than open to offers - No Rado anymore, so no need for handles :sad:

Dan

Hi Dan,

Im after the pair.

Do you still have these? can you post to DE6 1HA? can you PM me with price i will pay via paypal if ok?

Cheers.

JAS

Edited by Flint

Hi Jas,

Sorry mate, I didn't see this, have been a bit hectic - Have dropped you a PM, just let me know if you still want them or if you managed to get some in the meantime

Dan