EJ Taylor

Supercharger problem! Help needed!

so i fitted the whole super charger kit, all was running well on tick over, did a few tests all was well. then when i went for the test drive every time boost cut in or it went upto 3 and a half to 4 thousand rpm is just cut power, like hitting a brick wall. as if someone had jammed the brakes on, so much infect it shredded the threads of the front engine mount bolt. done vag com all is well, maf is fine, any ideas? anyone had this before? really ****ing me off and cant figure it out.

Edited by EJ Taylor

I know exactly what's wrong mate the charger doesn't like VR6 engine's it does however like R32 engine's. I'll give you a grand for it seeing as it is now a used item.:p:lol::wave:..................................... Wish i could be of more help matey ;)

I'll get one sooner or later matey have you tried PM'ng Ron. Keep calm mate it will all come good looking forward to seeing this Beastie next year.:D

I would speak to Vince at stealth.

I'm sure he sorted the issues Ramsay and Craig had doing their installs.

Something to do with the MAF reaching peak air flow and causing this to happen at 3500 rpm.