Rudy100000

Nice vr wanted for a newbie

First of all hello, I'm after my first corrado and want a vr so if anyone is selling a nice one or know anyone that is can you please message me

Thanks

It all depends on what you want to spend , have a look at the for sale section on here and piston heads , there are a few nice ones around ATM

Like rob said depend's what your price range is if you turn round and say you want to spend 10k on one you will no doubt be inundated with offer's (not from me though) bit more info may help ;)

Has he not sold some of the goodies

I know he was talking about selling bit's off not sure what's been sold it is a nice looking VR well looked after

too. Look's like he has sold the spoonfed sill's and the shrick is on ebay at the moment. Here it is mate. http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=82665

Edited by clumpy1

My problem is I need it on the road straight away guys as it will be my daily, I've just sold my daily fastback so need it ready to go, thanks for all your help by the way

My problem is I need it on the road straight away guys as it will be my daily, I've just sold my daily fastback so need it ready to go, thanks for all your help by the way

Beastie's should be ready to go give him a PM one of the best one's available at the minute.

In for sale section beastie4126 second page. It,s a blackberry. If your quick you may get his vrs on ebay which goes tomorrow. Sorry can't do link on phone.

Check out the one which has just been posted in for sale section 56k miler look's a beauty.

This may sound daft but how do I find him? Sorry new to all this

Cheers for the compliments guys :)

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=82665 = link to the for sale thread which I will update for the parts that have been sold on. Schrick is currently on ebay and ending today.

If you want to PM me click on the forum name and select private message.

Thanks beastie,I never thought it would be so hard to find a car I like lol, I've got my eye on one with low mileage but if that's no good il be in touch