dumptyboy

Breaking: 2.0 16v in Green Pearl.

I've decided to break my 2.0 16v for parts as I have had no luck selling it as a complete car, so hopefully some of you lot can benefit from my loss. ;)

It's Green Pearl in colour and has a grey interior. Most parts are in good condition due to the car bring fairly well maintained and the mileage being 89,000.

If there are any parts in particular that you want and I don't have them listed then let me know, the car is on my driveway so it will take me only a few minutes to get parts up and reply to you.

I will be adding more items during the cause of the next few days, and will start with the bits I have already removed.

Set of 2.0 16v leads, including dizzy cap, very good condition, £30 posted

258fb0d7caf9278aeb37fba305eb372a_zps06cc1c17.jpg

2.0 16v metering head. £65 posted

12a2f67d1309c466f45f35206e3644dc_zps550f5ff2.jpg

954d4a258a086054a933417d0840e2fd_zpsa9780996.jpg

2.0 16v K&N air filter.£20 posted

2aab6bbad20e0438b785334cd86f8c27_zps5c593bef.jpg

Pair of door handles(drivers and passengers). £30 each posted

b724d7ae07037885a15ca2dc598739fa_zps9aa56e62.jpg

Heater controls, mint condition. £65 posted

dcf3219a5c77e7b578a6496f3f502e13_zps186afc8e.jpg

2.0 16v coil pack and solinoid. £20 posted

ddf6df63166ed5131067fbee7ddf76a1_zps00c64610.jpg

2.0 16v ecu. £45 posted

45adeb050a01d741c681d9e75439b247_zpsc456fdc4.jpg

2.0 16v ISV valve. £25 posted

534d574bf4bfc4353383b372cb5d0610_zpsa62697e6.jpg

Drivers side late fog light and indicator, the indicator has a crack on the lense but does not let water in. And the housing frame is cracked as shown on the picture. Indicator £15 posted , fog light and housing £30

a8a92e5cb604fad1a1fa52ae2a654cca_zpsb9b2ccd7.jpg

Passenger side late fog light and indicator. Indicator £30 posted, fog light and housing £35

fe4309a2c463d06210b8a28646e6a973_zpsb0603d4f.jpg

Interior, all plus postage:

Front Ashtray/Housing £10

Gearshift Tunnel £10

Handbrake Tunnel £10

Rear Ashtray 5.00

Drivers Lower Kick Plate £10

Pass Lower Kick Plate £10

Clutch Footrest Trim £10

Sill Plastic Covers £10 each

C Pillars £10 each

Side Boot Carpets (2pc) £15

Inner Boot Lid Panel 10.00

Door card rear belt covers £5 pair

Boot Seal £10

Door Pockets £20 (pair inc speaker grilles)

Inner Door Handles £15 (pair)

Sold items:

External fuel pump

Metering head

Interior door handles(but have another pair available)

Splitter to bumper strengthening bar

Lambda sensor

Headlights

Grill

Edited by dumptyboy

Ahh..I new someone would ask this. They are both in very good condition. I'm planning on getting my VR resprayed and at the moment I'm going to keep hold of them just Incase the other ones get damaged.

But I will put you first if things change mate.

Sorry about that, I know it's a disappointment.

Cheers. Rob. :)

Ahh..I new someone would ask this. They are both in very good condition. I'm planning on getting my VR resprayed and at the moment I'm going to keep hold of them just Incase the other ones get damaged.

But I will put you first if things change mate.

Sorry about that, I know it's a disappointment.

Cheers. Rob. :)

That sounds good to me mate :)

I will remove the external fuel pump tomorrow and check its condition. I happy to accept an offer on the two items pending condition of the pump, which I'm sure will be fine. I won't get a chance to remove it until tomorrow afternoon though!

I will add a picture to the thread once it is removed and send you a PM.

Hope that helps.

Rob. :)

Much appreciated Rob!

Forgot to ask what condition the splitter is in?

It's a 90mm splitter And looks to be in very good condition. Again I will remove this tomorrow and give you first chance to buy if you like. I can't see any cracks/splits etc, it's in great condition at a glance, but I will double check tomorrow for you.

:)

Will you selling body panels? Might be interested in the bonnet dependant of condition and cost?

Thanks

Hi Ruggy. Yes body panels are for sale. The bonnet has a slight dent in it, it looks like someone has closed the bonnet with something underneath like a spanner, it would be easily knocked out. It's in good condition apart from that, but in all honesty it will probably need a complete resprayed due to the slightly dented area, it's not terrible but is noticeable.

Hope that helps. Rob.

I'll give it a miss on the bonnet then mate, only looking as mine needs a respray too!

Cheers anyway

I'll give it a miss on the bonnet then mate, only looking as mine needs a respray too!

Cheers anyway

No worries mate.

If there is anything else you need then let me know.

Cheers.

It's a 90mm splitter And looks to be in very good condition. Again I will remove this tomorrow and give you first chance to buy if you like. I can't see any cracks/splits etc, it's in great condition at a glance, but I will double check tomorrow for you.

:)

Cheers Rob

Cheers Rob

No probs mate. As soon as I get home tomorrow afternoon I will get back to you. I will be adding a load of other bits aswell, so just let me know if there is anything else you need.

cheers.

Dumptyboy,

I'm after the ABS wiring loom, not including the sensor wires. In fact if you are left random bits of loom going into the fusebox from either the engine side or to the dash area then I would gladly take them as I have a number of ongoing wiring issues.

Dave

Dumptyboy,

I'm after the ABS wiring loom, not including the sensor wires. In fact if you are left random bits of loom going into the fusebox from either the engine side or to the dash area then I would gladly take them as I have a number of ongoing wiring issues.

Dave

Hi Dave. Im in the middle of removing the dash and wiring looms as we speak. I was going to sell the complete dash looms from the fuseboard and sell them individually. They are all uncut and still have the foam sleeving around them. Would you be interested in buying the complete set? Im more than happy to sell the ABS loom seperatly if you wish though.

I ended up replacing the complete loom on my VR as it had a loom fire behind the dash and ended up removing the dash and replacing the lot! The loom I have would be ideal if you need a full replacement.

Let me know what looms you need etc, and I will get back to you.

cheers.

would you do the metering head for 60 posted regards brett

Hi Brett. Yes £60 posted would be fine. The metering head is fully tested and works perfectly. Send me a PM with you address and I will send you my Paypal details.

Thanks mate. Rob.

Hi Dave. Im in the middle of removing the dash and wiring looms as we speak. I was going to sell the complete dash looms from the fuseboard and sell them individually. They are all uncut and still have the foam sleeving around them. Would you be interested in buying the complete set? Im more than happy to sell the ABS loom seperatly if you wish though.

I ended up replacing the complete loom on my VR as it had a loom fire behind the dash and ended up removing the dash and replacing the lot! The loom I have would be ideal if you need a full replacement.

Let me know what looms you need etc, and I will get back to you.

I had a similar issue whereby someone cut out my Clifford when the car was laid up, cutting every connector going into the fuse box. I had a spare loom and cut off the ends and re-soldered connectors back on, but have had wiring issues ever since. The only loom I definitely don't need is that which goes to the clocks and to the headlight switch and the only loom I definitely need is the ABS loom that comes through the bulkhead into the pasenger compartment behind the inlet manifold. If anything I could do with photo's of which wires connect to what as the spoiler doesn't come up at speed and I have issues with the high pressure oil buzzer going off.

I had a similar issue whereby someone cut out my Clifford when the car was laid up, cutting every connector going into the fuse box. I had a spare loom and cut off the ends and re-soldered connectors back on, but have had wiring issues ever since. The only loom I definitely don't need is that which goes to the clocks and to the headlight switch and the only loom I definitely need is the ABS loom that comes through the bulkhead into the pasenger compartment behind the inlet manifold. If anything I could do with photo's of which wires connect to what as the spoiler doesn't come up at speed and I have issues with the high pressure oil buzzer going off.

I will remove the wiring looms tomorrow afternoon and try to label them up as best I can so that it makes it obvious where they go to. I will take a load of pictures and hopefully you will see what you need.

Its possible your spoiler module is knackered if the spoiler doesn't rise at speed? I have this available also if you want to try that out. Does the spoiler rise on the button on the dash?

I will update the thread tomorrow for you mate.

Cheers.

Hi Brett. Yes £60 posted would be fine. The metering head is fully tested and works perfectly. Send me a PM with you address and I will send you my Paypal details.

Thanks mate. Rob.

Also forgot to ask if you don't end up selling the engine loom I need the lamba sensor loom with both plugs male and female and a short length of loom if that's at all possible regards Brett

How much for external fuel pump posted?

And I'll take the isv.

Cheers

Pictures of the fuel pump and splitter for you mate. I've only just removed them off the car so haven't had a chance to clean them yet. The photos mate the pump look worse than it is, so I will add better pictures once I clean it if you like.

The splitter has a small crack on one corner right underneath and a couple of light scuffs on the underside also, but it is in great condition other than that.

839ce8b559528693ba18d182b545577c_zps3996df4f.jpg

0cffddcf504c28549e49be9d4d6411b7_zps8ac39ee0.jpg

ed79ef695367e583e704ddd8b01b50af_zpsb8fbd07a.jpg

b6dc0aa24ee7115b2f7ce9f95d18800d_zps865ff53f.jpg

ddcd7f4355ed08d232f06273c7a44fc8_zps32a2e9e6.jpg

Also forgot to ask if you don't end up selling the engine loom I need the lamba sensor loom with both plugs male and female and a short length of loom if that's at all possible regards Brett

Yes mate no worries, I somehow missed your message yesterday. I actually have another loom in my shed with the wiring you need. I can sort you out with that no problem.

Send me a PM if you are still interested.

Rob.

Is the ISV available? What year is the car? I'm after a replacement for a 92 plate, 9A, 2l16V. Is the interior early or late, I'm after an early mirror adjustment switch. Thanks, Nick

Is the ISV available? What year is the car? I'm after a replacement for a 92 plate, 9A, 2l16V. Is the interior early or late, I'm after an early mirror adjustment switch. Thanks, Nick

Sorry the ISV has sold. The car is 1993. It's the 9A engine with a late grey interior.

I do though have an early mirror adjuster switch, let me grab it and check its condition and I will message you back.

Cheers. Rob.