rickdonald

Dragon Green VR6 Cream Leather £1500 ono

Its with a heavy heart I'm having to do this, but after coming to the conclusion that I cant afford to run this and a Jeep at the same time, something has to go, and with winter coming up, its going to have to be the VW. So here goes...

The car is on about 186000 miles, so quite a few, but it still runs so smooth and with no funny noises. Has never let me down in over 3 years of ownership, including trawling up and down the M6 most weekends for the last two years to see the girlfriend). It has been really well looked after, oil and filter changes twice a year, and then whatever else when needed:

- Plugs & leads

- Polyurethane engine mounts

- Crank sensor

- Radiator, thermostat, housing, crack pipe and all the temperature sensors.

- ABS pump

- Coil pack

- Clutch slave cylinder

- Rear wheel bearings, discs and pads.

Upgrades:

- Larger 288mm front brakes from the Golf VR6

- Wietec Heicon GT adjustable coil overs, and new top mounts.

- Miltek stainless steel exhaust

- Lenso BSX wheels with really decent tyres (just had two new fitted).

It has a cream heated leather interior which is in real good condition with no rips. Wipers have been upgraded to the new polo aero wipers and I have recently removed and refitted the entire dash to get rid of any rattles and squeaks etc. Toad AI606 Thatcham Cat 1 alarm with total closure. Everything works as it should, heater controls, sunroof and spoiler. It has xenon lights fitted at the moment, but can remove at the buyers request to standard (just found them much better and the beam pattern is pretty much same as stock). Also I have had a bit of a play about with the interior lights, all converted to green LED, also done the heater controls, and added LED's in the door handles (BMW style) so they illuminate with the interior lights when you unlock the car

The body work is bad, but isnt great, anywhere there has been any rust etc. I have tried to cleaned up and respray myself, so paintwork is a bit patchy when you look close up (filler cap picture). However it cleans up well and has never really bothered me enough to get it professionally done. It is taxed till March next year, and MOT is due February (no advisories last time).

Car is located just south of Cambridge

I'm after £1500 ono,

Let me know if I have missed anything or you need to know anything else.

cheers

Rick

[ATTACH=CONFIG]75992[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75994[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75995[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75996[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75997[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75998[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76007[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75999[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76000[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76001[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76002[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76003[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76004[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76005[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76006[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75993[/ATTACH]

Edited by rickdonald