Sign in to follow this  
Blown

Owners of these.

Been leafing thru Ian Kuah's book and just out of interest,does anyone on here own the Corrado's with these reg's that are featured in it?

G330 KNV,Yellow 16v,

F235BVV,Red-poss 16v,

F241 BVV,Same

Possibly(or more probably)press cars.

or the Zender kitted burgundy 16v G80 TYO that had colour coded Ronal Turbo like alloys?

If not,any ideas where they might be?

Buggerit! :shock: I knew it sounded familiar!

I'll have to ask next time I see her. :oops:

Buggerit! :shock: I knew it sounded familiar!

I'll have to ask next time I see her. :oops:

i'm not 100% sure it is hers but i know it ends KNV and its on a G-plate and she told me about it being a "motorshow" car as its got e/w,es/r etc

Been leafing thru Ian Kuah's book and just out of interest,does anyone on here own the Corrado's with these reg's that are featured in it?

F235BVV,Red-poss 16v,

thats my new corrado!!!...am gonna post up some pics soon..bought it on tuesday!!! WHERES THE MAGAZINE FOR IT???!!!

This reminds me - when I was having my car repainted, the bodyshop took the paint right back and found VW Motorsport blue (on the sections they took right back) and asked me if it had been a press car or something.

Anyone know?

It's bizarre - the underbonnet paint is all factory. Well, either that or someone replaced every single clip under there - James Renshaw had a look when I went to pick up a cat from him and immediately said it had clearly never been in a smash because of all the original clips etc.

The painter was wondering if it had been treated to a special paintjob for promotion purposes before being re-painted in the factory moonlight blue pearl for supply. Doesn't sound likely to me, but I saw the paint he was referring to and it was identical to the blue they used on the Rallyes when they were competing.

Unless it's simply that one of the layers of primer underneath Moonlight Blue pearl happens to be the same colour as the VW Motorsport blue :)