Like these ans these are indeed fairly rare. However the advert says:

VW Corrado Karmann Storm Poster Very Rare

Then says:

More than 10 available / 1 sold

So not that rare then :)

Like these ans these are indeed fairly rare. However the advert says:

Then says:

So not that rare then :)

.like 500 storms I will say that it is very rare to see one in some people life on thos planet.

and only few posters compare to the amout of corrados ovet 90.000

Edited by karmannski

Agree they are rare. Sorry, wasn't trying to detract from the sale. If I recall weren't these only available to dealers at the time?

So is this an original poster from 95/96 or is it an original "copy" If it was an original dealer poster surely it would be worth more??? Not saying your a scammer mate just a bit vague ;)

thank you clumpy1 for saying that.

But please first see how many times users have been trying to get one

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=77716&highlight=storm+poster

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=53079&highlight=storm+poster

We purchased the damaged original and then spend hours on the photoshop to restor it. Print it off in the best quality and original size.

We knew that there is an demand for this poster, whille ago there was one for sale on this forum for £100 framed!

And when somebody is trying to meat other peoples demands it takes criticism, then yap,yap, yap,

You will never win. Like a Corrado did not made a success in 90's cos of the public nuisance!

Any way I will let you grizell....£20 rellay? Try to go and print your corrado pic in that size, look how much you will pay.

Edited by karmannski

So is this an original poster from 95/96 or is it an original "copy" If it was an original dealer poster surely it would be worth more??? Not saying your a scammer mate just a bit vague ;)

I asked a similar Q yesterday and got a bit of a vague answer. I'd be interested in one if the price was lower... say £15 delivered...

I asked a similar Q yesterday and got a bit of a vague answer. I'd be interested in one if the price was lower... say £15 delivered...

Ok so it's a copy of an original poster. Might be worth clarifying that a little in the ebay advert as that doesn't really come across.

Ok so it's a copy of an original poster. Might be worth clarifying that a little in the ebay advert as that doesn't really come across.

this is the answer I got....

goog question, I don't know I purches them long time ago. Never seen original one but If you got one then you can compare.

It is an poster not a pice of art 500yrs old!

Yes Delfinis38

Any way I did not wanted to tell people if it is an original or not as some people like here are funy about it and even can thrue words like "...Oh ! You are braking the copy rights!!..."

So sorry for that If that will make any diffrend. And I will make shure that it will be very cleare on Ebay, cristal.

Maybe some of you should make collection of £1 then you can have one. then go to the local printshop and make a copy of it or even better take a pic with your smartphone then you can set it up as your background in your computer.

I think it will be fair to shut this post, and stop this sale. I will let you guys look and wait year or two to find one like theese...

Thank you for your help.