brettski

2.0 16v dragon green 92k lots of extras imaculate well maintained car

here for sale is my dragon green corrado 2.0 16v

92k miles on the clock I have got service history to back up it is genuine mileage engine is very smooth and quiet for a valver

I bought this car in april this year as a project as it had been sat in a garage unused since early 2005 only problems it had was it needed a full repaint due to laquer peel on nearly every panel witch has now all been done and the paintwork is all sorted and immaculate

since the car has been on the road (july this year) I have replaced or renewed

.cambelt and tensioners 88k only done 4000 miles since replaced

.disks and pads all round inc rear wheel bearings

.full service inc plugs leads dizzy cap filters etc etc oil has been changed 3 times in 4k sounds over the top but if you look after a car it will look after you

.fk coilovers all round with new top mounts bearings track rod ends and a full geo check so drives perfect no pulling or anything of that sort

.neuspeed front arb essential if you want to run a corrado low as we all know the standard fouls the chassis and also improves handling

.milltek stainless exhaust manifold decat and full exhaust system bought brand new from awesome gti about 3 months ago made a real improvement to the response and torque of the 16v lump and is nice and quiet on the motorway but sounds awesome when you go through the gears

.usa spec front indicators and side markers

.full grey leather interior in very good condition minimal wear to drivers bolster

.cat 1 toad alarm with total closure inc two fobs

.17x8.5 bbs reps like new only 3 months old wraped in brand new only done 500miles nankang 195-40-17 tyres

.projector headlights (not chavvy angel eyes)and badgeless grill

everything works as it should with no running problems or issues and the car is rust free and never been welded this is one of the cleanest corrados underneath I have ever seen and is one of the main reasons why I bought it

car is taxed till the end of December and moted till july next year went through the mot with no advisory's and passed the emissions with flying colours

I will be gutted to see this car go but due to me changing my job and needing to do motorway miles I cant afford to keep it and it will be a shame to put miles on such a good example

EDD0C31F-68F8-4E51-8775-DFCA3AA3AF62-795-0000008291760A71_zpsde6ce266.jpg

if you have any qs just contact brett on 07544493788 the price I am looking for is £2400 o.n.o I feel this is reasonable price for the spec and condition of the car will post more pictures tomorrow thanks for looking hope she goes to a good home who will look after her like I have :)

Edited by brettski
Price drop needs to go asap