CazzaVR

17" BBS RC's + Continental Tyres *Pics*

Unfortunately these are too small for the S3 :( really gutted as they're gorgeous!

They are 17" with the correct profile Continental tyres which are all very good. The wheels and centre caps were refurbed on the summer. They are in very good nick with just a couple of small marks.

Will get pics and more details up soon.

£545 ono

Edited by CazzaVR

What model RC's are these? What is the full spec of these, I.e stud pattern, with, Et andtyres specs

What model RC's are these? What is the full spec of these, I.e stud pattern, with, Et andtyres specs

I would hazard a guess at RC324 - 17x7.5 - 5x100 - ET35 usually with tyre size 205/40/17

Unfortunately these are too small for the S3 :( really gutted as they're gorgeous!

They are 17" with the correct profile Continental tyres which are all very good. The wheels and centre caps were refurbed on the summer. They are in very good nick with just a couple of small marks.

Will get pics and more details up soon.

£545 ono

Good price for great wheels and tyres. Light wheel for what they are mate, GLWS

Have decided to keep these. They're such a fantastic wheel and I really can't be bothered at the mo the search for a nother set of wheels, refurb, tyres etc. I'm determined to make them work on the S3!