stevec14

Alpine cda 9851r unit and ipod connection unit kca 420i

Hi All

I have for sale (still fitted to my Corrado at moment) an alpine cd/ipod/mp3 player CDA 9851r and an Ipod interface unit kca 420i in full working order and with all leads/ carry case/ cage/ fascia trim etc. It is in very good condition and has minimal wear to buttons as can be seen in pictures. It is one of the motorized swing face alpine stereo's, it has full adjustment of bass/treble settings to include frequency adjustment and offset to get the best out of any speakers.

P1020426.jpg

P1020428.jpg

P1020427.jpg

Want £85 for the stereo and ipod interface unit.

Would prefer local pick up but could package up for courier pick up (or post at buyers' expense)

Any major scuffs or anything on this? Any issues at all.

And does the iPod interface work with the iphone5?

Hi

I don't really know about an Iphone5. Works well with my Apple ipod touch 4th generation and also an ipod nano 3rd generation(same connector). No major scuffs and has been working well in my Corrado for past 4 months(came with car). Display is clear and evenly lit, and all buttons' work positively. Motorized display is in good working order opens/closes smoothly. Main control button is in full working order. All in all a very well looked after stereo. Only selling due to me wanting to fit my old stereo from my old car(used to operating it).