robmajestix

Inpro headlights/lupoarms/gearsurround

Hello,

I have for sale one pair of black 'inpro' angel eye headlights I bought a year ago.

They have been used, but are in good condition, and fully working order.

£90 posted

I have one brand new set of lupo aero arms, and blades.

I had them fitted, but never used them as my corrado died before I could get it back on the road. These cost me £120 from the stealers a few months back. One has a slight scuff on the mounting point, but is hidden by the black plastic plug when fitted.

I would like £65 posted for these, as there are only fitted, and never used.

I also have a polished metal gear surround. These were made by Dave on the forum a couple of years back

And really finish the gear stick of in my opinion.

Easy to fit,and excellent quality.

It has a few surface scratches as expected on a highly polished surface, but pretty good condition other than that.

£30 posted

Cheers,

Rob

I have one brand new set of lupo aero arms, and blades.

I had them fitted, but never used them as my corrado died before I could get it back on the road. These cost me £120 from the stealers a few months back. One has a slight scuff on the mounting point, but is hidden by the black plastic plug when fitted.

I would like £65 posted for these, as there are only fitted, and never used.

Pics depending i shall take those thanks.

Bobby I'm afraid the headlights and surround are prov sold, I will let you know if this falls through though.

Wipers now sold to mr ginge.

Thanks for the interest guys

My dad (who I don't live with), today piped up that he has the wipers. So I'm guessing I have to become postman, I will wait for the Op to confirm the address I need to send it to. Btw as I do long distance hgv it probably won't be posted till next Saturday I'm afraid.

Hello guys, I'm so sorry, I'm not sure what happened. Either I cocked up, or the lady at the post office put the same address in twice. It was most likely my clumsy efforts.

Dan I will refund you the £5 postage costs via PayPal. Mike I will pop some postage money your way, i have emailed you Dans address.

Once again I'm really sorry about this guys!

Rob

Hey guys just to let you know I've refunded/sent Funds for postage to you both. Sorry for the delay, got no broadband atm, and 3G signal is terrible in my area!

All items now sold