dan95x

Half Leather Corrado Electric Recaros - VGC

These were theoretically sold, so I pulled the previous advert, however it fell through as the buyer couldn't get the money together. They are in my way, and I could do with the cash, so £700 firm takes them. I could mess around listing them at a higher price to get bargained down, or put them on ebay and get more for them etc etc, but I could do with a hassle free, fairly quick sale, so there you go!

Full set of Proper Corrado Recaros, in Half Black leather. In very good, useable condition, but not completely mint, I have tried to get pics of any bits that aren't so good, but all pretty minor stuff so difficult to get pictures of.

I know that these can attract frankly ridiculous money sometimes, and being skint, would love to be getting pocketfuls of cash for these, however, I have tried to price them fairly given the condition, and in mind that I could do with them out of the way (If I had the space I would just keep them till I end up with a rado again, as I think they are probably the best seats I have ever had in a car bar none) and so I am after £900£700

Originally (I am guessing) from a left hooker, drivers bolsters are in excellent condition, and the passengers side, while leather is all very good, the bolsters are very, very slightly flattened if I am being ultra critical. The cloth centres could probably benefit from a good deep clean, but are certainly not dirty or unusable, I am just again being ultra critical. Anyway, pictures speak a thousand words, so:

Drivers Side:

Overall very good condition, leather in great condition, couple of marks on cloth parts

IMG_1620.jpg

Small Mark on piping at the furthest section back on bottom cushion:

IMG_1623.jpg

Mark at very back of bottom cushion where fabric has rubbed:

IMG_1622.jpg

Bolsters:

IMG_1624.jpg

Mark on Headrest:

IMG_1625.jpg

Passengers Side:

Again overall very good condition - As said further up, if being ultra critical, the outer bolsters are a little flattened due to being from a LHD, and there are a couple of tiny marks on the piping on the upper bolster (shown in pics)

IMG_1627.jpg

Marks on Piping:

IMG_1629.jpg

Mark on Headrest:

IMG_1631.jpg

Rears:

Complete with original First Aid kit (which still has all the stuff in it as far as I can see, unopened) and the warning triangle (I haven't taken the triangle out to take pics, as I was worried about putting it back in properly - I have never taken one out before!)

Hump:

IMG_1632.jpg

IMG_1633.jpg

IMG_1634.jpg

Seats:

Note that any marks that show on the leather in the main pics are down to how it was stacked prior to pics, and are not permanent marks

IMG_1635.jpg

IMG_1636.jpg

IMG_1639.jpg

IMG_1638.jpg

Small mark on rear of headrest on drivers side rear:

IMG_1637.jpg

If anyone wants more pictures, let me know, however I would much rather any prospective buyer came to see them and was 100% happy with them before buying (also they would be both very expensive and risky to courier). Also, the seats are at my Dads house in the West Midlands, and I work in Cardiff all week, so would be the weekend before I could get more.

I also removed the wiring loom for the seats - I assume it is actually already installed in all corrados anyway, but if not I have it and the purchaser of the seats is welcome to it if they wish.

It is not up to me what happens to them once they are sold, however I would really like them to go into a corrado, and not have the rears *******ised to fit into a polo or golf etc, as they are such an original, good condition set of seats. I would love to keep them, but don't have the space or spare cash at the minute to justify it - I doubt I will be able to get another set anytime soon

They are in Walsall, West Mids for viewing

Any questions, just shout

Dan

Edited by dan95x