mk2moo

9A not starting

Alright guys, just got another 16v 9A. Got it home all well and good, did numerous stops along the way and started all ok. However when I got it home, parked it up, went to start again and its a no go. There is a buzzing from the rear but nothing else. It does have an immobiliser on it with a fob you press on, the immobiliser light goes off, turn the key and just a buzz. Could it be the immob is faulty and stopping the fuel pump or the starter? I also tried to bump start it with no luck. Just wanted to get opinions before I start ripping out the immob or buying new pump etc.

Cheers,

Liam

Sounds like an immo fault but without knowing what/how your immo works it's hard to say, guess you could check see if pump and starter are getting any voltage then go from there?

Sounds like an immo fault but without knowing what/how your immo works it's hard to say, guess you could check see if pump and starter are getting any voltage then go from there?

Cheers for the response. Bit of an update. I went back to it this morning and it fired straight away. I am thinking then it is suffering from hot starts.