Hipal

Newbie from Leeds. 1994 vr6

Hi all Corrado fans. Thought I would join as I have just purchased a 1994 VR6 and are picking it up Wednesday. It's not in bad condition but has the usual problems sunroof and passenger door handle not working. Will post some pic when it arrives. And hope to have fun on the forum. Alex

Thanks guys. Yes Ruggy live in Baildon. It's going to be a bit of a project car for my company so will update on a regular Basis.

What's the company called and what does it do?

It,s called Altec Detailing. Vehical detailing,leather repair, wrapping and loads of other things. Check out my facebook page Altec Detailing.

Cool, I may have to pop round for a basic detailing session. It's only a daily with its fair share of scabby bits so nothing over the top!

Cool, I may have to pop round for a basic detailing session. It's only a daily with its fair share of scabby bits so nothing over the top!

No problem, pop in any time for a chat and I will have a look at your corrado maybe you can give me some tips on mine. I will pm you the address/postcode it's at the bottom of Hollins hill.

Welcome along mate.

There is a handle repair kit available on here sold by dave 16v. Said to be great.... I know most of daves stuff is top quality.

I have a donor sunroof should you need one. Im in Barnsley so close enough to drop off and nosey at your detailing setup :)

Welcome along mate.

There is a handle repair kit available on here sold by dave 16v. Said to be great.... I know most of daves stuff is top quality.

I have a donor sunroof should you need one. Im in Barnsley so close enough to drop off and nosey at your detailing setup :)

Thanks VAG-hag. You can come any time just drop in mate and have a nosey. I will probably take you up on the sunroof, I thinks it's one of the rails that has gone. The guy I bought it from said not to open the sunroof until i pick it up. I will have to have a closer inspection when i pick it up and it,s in my work shop.:thumbleft:

Welcome to the forum,

Getting a few people around these parts now, I'm feeling a meet in the new year! any takers? :dance:

I would be up for it when I have it all up and running.

Dudes I'd be up for a meet in the new year (once the roads are a little less salty of course...). The VR6 has been holed up for the last month and I am itching to give it some beans again...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]76768[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76769[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76770[/ATTACH]

A meet sounds good.VR is in the Garage at the moment having some work done on the breaks and various other things. Hopefully it will be ready in the new year. A Yorkshire meet would be good.

yea if I get the car back in time will be for a quick blast

will have to pop in and have a quick look passing there all the time

can you send me the postcode

Edited by spiderfish

I'mm also up for a Leeds meet-up. Weather is really pants now but I guess it will not improve any time soon, so we may do it sooner rather than later. Anyhow I'm based in Chapel Allerton but can get to any place with my rusty beauty :)

Hope fully car will be ready in the next week, so we can arrange the meet. Could all meet at my detailing unit. Any other suggestions?