andrewchapple

Black leather late spec front door cards or cheap complete black leather interior

Hi

still looking for a pair of front door cards to complete the installation of my early Recaro leather into my late car (early door cards wont fit).

I just need some front door cards of the later style (window switch in door pocket surround) but I will happily by a complete late model interior in black leather for around £400-£500 depending on condition, don't mind holed seat bolsters etc if price reflects this.

Will collect up to 100 miles from Birmingham promptly.

Please call me on 07968 580801.

Thanks

The position of the window switches mate. Early ones are in the vertical part of the door card, late are in the door pod.

I think the seats are the same Jamie what Tomi is trying to say is electric seat's are Recaro's the one's he is selling is standard which came with the option of heat but not electric adjustment

Ok nice one Clumps :) Was very interested in Tomis but these are 2 mins from my house and £300 cheaper, just wondered if there was a difference between early and late seats. Going to go and have a look on Saturday.

The cards may be for sale if I buy this interior Andrew

Ok nice one Clumps :) Was very interested in Tomis but these are 2 mins from my house and £300 cheaper, just wondered if there was a difference between early and late seats. Going to go and have a look on Saturday.

The cards may be for sale if I buy this interior Andrew

Yeah mate seen them they do look good only thing they look a little too good "dressed up for camera" but if you are going to have a look before buying can't go wrong mate you may get them cheaper. Your car is getting very next next level mate I really like your direction you have good taste mate.:thumbleft:

Thanks James - I really appreciate the compliment, especially as your own car is really nice.