bully

2.0 16v 9 a engine, exhaust manifold and 1.8 16v engine manifold

It fits, but doesn't have the threaded hole for the exhaust sniffer tube.

I'm 99% certain you never need to use the exhaust sniffer, but someone on here will know for certain. The 2.0 exhaust manifolds are prone to cracking (my old one had a fairly substantial crack)

Neil

yeh im getting the dreaded rattle..

someone on here has the 1.8 manifold.. and i really need to know if it will fit.. without issue..

The rattle might be a broken heatshield on the exhaust manifold. I had this on my car when I first got it. There is another heatshield above the catalytic converter that can also do this.

If your exhaust manifold is cracked badly then you can smell exhaust fumes in the cabin on startup. Once it's warm then the smell goes away as the manifold expands.

The 1.8 exhaust manifold fits a 2.0. I checked the exhaust gaskets against the head and the manifold and they're the same. It fits the exhaust downpipe ok too. No problems in getting it to fit in the car.

Neil

I have a 4 to 1 manifold off a 9A engine, I just sold that Corrado but still have my G60, will the manifold 9A fit the G60?