BILLCOR

28k Mile G60

This was up for sale last year I remember seeing shortly before I bought mine and it disappeared I assumed it had sold as i was thinking of buying it at the time.Agree about the rim's though.

That's just aching to be put back to standard! Wouldn't need much, and I'm sure selling those big TarOx brakes would go some way towards getting the cash together for putting it back to original.

If i was looking for one i would snap it up I even have standard brakes to go on it :bonk: 1 corrado is enough....

One G60 was enough for me and I'm no fan of Dragon Green

Cant be Dragon as that was a later colour... still dont like it though

Edited by BILLCOR

I'm probably viewing it through rose tint's as the G60 I had was a rather different beast with the BBM charger it was a bit cheeky :p Nowhere near the mid range grunt that the R32 has though :D Are you looking for that elusive mint VR6 Corrado Bill?

Tidy enough but not had the coolant header tank recall done as its still black..

yan was that a recall on g60's or were newer vr's recalled too.

yan was that a recall on g60's or were newer vr's recalled too.

Should have been all the black capped ones, the cap design was changed as the pressure relief valve in the black caps were prone to failure resulting in coolant loss or a lack of pressure build up.

Cap is the same on all Corrados despite the difference in tank design.

If you have a 1H0 121 321 C part number or higher fitted you should be fine, its the letter code on the end that will change to reflect a newer one as they have already swapped out the initial 3 digits for the 1H0 prefix.

Should cost about £11 inc VAT from the dealers for a new one.

I'm probably viewing it through rose tint's as the G60 I had was a rather different beast with the BBM charger it was a bit cheeky :p Nowhere near the mid range grunt that the R32 has though :D Are you looking for that elusive mint VR6 Corrado Bill?

Time will tell :drinking:

Should have been all the black capped ones, the cap design was changed as the pressure relief valve in the black caps were prone to failure resulting in coolant loss or a lack of pressure build up.

Cap is the same on all Corrados despite the difference in tank design.

If you have a 1H0 121 321 C part number or higher fitted you should be fine, its the letter code on the end that will change to reflect a newer one as they have already swapped out the initial 3 digits for the 1H0 prefix.

Should cost about £11 inc VAT from the dealers for a new one.

cheers yan I will have a look at mine later I know its orig.