ChrisL

This one sounds a right beauty!

Best in the country.. Hah. Would love to see if it actually lives up to its hype.

The car has a grey/black interior with a recaro drivers seat. Here is some more information.

The car has 160000 miles on it but had the new engine and basically all the running gear replaced by Audi/Vw at 110000, it drives like a low mileage example.

In addition to this work I have bills for thousands more from the main dealer detailing all the other servicing and work. The car has been serviced by vw since new and as such nothing has been missed. I have bills for lots of extra work, basically anything that wasen’t right with the car was fixed such as sticky sunroof and spoiler.

The car is rust free, the only little thing on the bodywork is a tiny patch of laquer missing on the roof. The chassis is virtually rust free, most suspension components have been replaced, the brakes are nearly new as are the Pirelli tyres, all parts used are original VW.

I liked the car so much I have used it myself for the past week and can’t fault it mechanically and it drives better than a 70000 miler I drove before I got this one.

The history folder is larger than most of the classics I have sold and I’ve probably missed a few things out.