bully

Carbon Fibre 3 gauge Holder,Tinted Rear Lights, Front Headlights, Front Grill,

Im in the process of upgrading all the below on my car so i was wondering if anyone was interested in any of the following.

Carbon Fibre 3 gauge Holder, with hole for cig lighter £10

Tinted Rear Lights, 70

Front Headlights,small bracket damage will show in pics. £80 plus postage

Front Grill late style slight damage will show in pics.£15

Eyebrow. £10

If you interested in any of the above then let me know and I'll get some pics up after work.

happy to concider offers.

Hello 'bully',

Can I put my towel down, please, on your Carbon Fibre 3 gauge Holder with hole for cig lighter @ the £10 + the P&P ?

If you can PM me the payment arrangement & details, plus the P&P [and method] then I'll settle up by return... assuming it's PayPal, I'm more than happy to send it as a Gift to avoid any deductions at your end.

Regards & Thanks,

Robert

heres a pic of the rear lights

945988_10151531640821949_2018381512_n.jpg

885725_10151292332946949_1907429481_o.jpg

the gauge holder

photo_zps0d2f7902.jpg

the grill

photo2_zps4960177b.jpg

Edited by bully

ok so theres a bit of damage to the grill its started to split along the centrer,

the gauge holder the holes have split but with a washer u can still get it to fit. i dont know if its real carbon fibre i think its a thin piece of wood with a carbon sheet coating, its not a vinyl as there is strands of the carbon fibre showing.

heres a pic of the rear lights

945988_10151531640821949_2018381512_n.jpg

885725_10151292332946949_1907429481_o.jpg

the gauge holder

photo_zps0d2f7902.jpg

ok so theres a bit of damage to the grill its started to split along the centrer,

the gauge holder the holes have split but with a washer u can still get it to fit. i dont know if its real carbon fibre i think its a thin piece of wood with a carbon sheet coating, its not a vinyl as there is strands of the carbon fibre showing.

Thurs eve 02-Jan-13
:

Hello again 'bully',

Following my earlier post this afternoon about the 3 Gauge Holder I'd then sent a PM across this evening enquiring about these rear lights also, on top of the Gauge Holder that I'd already put my towel down on... per Forum protocol, and as time has moved on since then, I'll commit to these rear lights now @ the £70, please.

Hopefully we can work a combined P&P arrangement out tomorrow [say, P/Force 48 ??], and as soon as I've got your payment details I'll settle up by return.

Regards & Thanks,

Robert