VWVW

Mini Champ VW Corrado G60 1.43 scale

Mini Champ VW Corrado G60 1.43 (1 of 3,024pcs)

1 Owner :)

Please note...

I purchased this car a few years ago. A few months back I decided to take it out of the box and stupidly I manage to snap the display side wing mirror which I had to glue back using super glue and have managed to get a light smear of glue on the door just below where it was re-attached. Its not noticeable unless you look close and at a certain angle.

***I just tested it out. You can swap the "bad side" round on the display so you will never know when on display. See Pic out of box.

Everything else is great.

£20 Posted anyone interested.

Edited by VWVW

You should be able to get that superglue off with nail varnish remover. Try it on a small inconspicuous part first to make sure it doesn't attack the paint.

You should be able to get that superglue off with nail varnish remover. Try it on a small inconspicuous part first to make sure it doesn't attack the paint.

I am not brave enough :) I will leave it to the new owner...Iam selling as is. I ve swapped the "bad side" round on the display stand and it looks great again.

cheers

Ill give you £10 for it?

I will hold out for a little longer to see if there are any more takes closer to the asking price...