robrado974

Handbreak tunnel top section still wanted please

As above in black please , i have the bottom section fixed with the handbreak solution sold on here . But the piece that fits on the top is broken where it fixes to the other piece . Must be in vgc please .

Thanks

Rob

Edited by robrado974

Hi Rob,

Just confirm what colour you want? I have three in black, all in good unbroken condition.

Cheers

Tom

Hi Tom, do you have a bottom section too for a humped car? (Sorry for the hijack but seemed logical to reply here... dm me if you have Tom. Cheers. Jon)

Hi Rob,

Just confirm what colour you want? I have three in black, all in good unbroken condition.

Cheers

Tom

Sometimes i really do wonder about meself i really do ! DOH ! Yep its black i need mate , how much for the part please .

Rob

Edit its for a 92 vr .

Edited by robrado974

I thought you got this sorted Rob I have a couple I'll have a look for you :thumbleft:

I thought you got this sorted Rob I have a couple I'll have a look for you :thumbleft:

No purple tom never got back to me . Thanks mate that would be great .

Ok Rob got a couple of pic's they are not mint "clipwise" but the one on the left of first pic seem's to be the best you can have either for nowt just postage.The forum is not letting me upload photo's Pm me your email and I'll let you have them. :)

Thanks clump ,i will take the one with the intact screw hole at the front please . Send us a pm with the paypal addy and i will get it sent over to you .

Regards Rob

Rob I will get it boxed 2nite and get to post office 2moro please PM me your address details and I'll let you know the cost after posting mate no worries.