lilfuzzer

m reg moonlight blue VR6

Hi all I bought this as a temp fix to run then break. But it is too good to do so.

Its a 168k miler with heated black leather. The shell is in good condition and all electrics work. Engine pulls and looks well (but please see below). Wheels were just refurbed with new tyres prior to my purchase.

Its a very standard car and would be good to keep but I havent the space and time to maintain another with the blackberry due back in a week.

the only mods are a milltek stainless exhaust and smoked side repeaters (before I owned it) and after I have owned it I have fitted lupo wipers and done the headlight loom mod.

It comes with quite a lot of history but none shows the timing chains and also number 2 stem seal has gone. So this is why I am offering up now, before I rebuild the engine with new tensioners, clutch and head build

The pics are all I have at the moment but can get some more if you like just pm email address and i'll send them across.

Has tax and test but test due to run out in a month.

Anyway quick add to see if anyone wants before the work is done and the price will go up. I will include in price (if the asking price is met) clutch (with less than 700 miles on from verity) new stem seals and head gasket.

Would like £1700 ono

20130802_1756511_zps4107c920.jpg

20130802_1756351_zps46e490b3.jpg

20130802_1756191_zps59479b52.jpg

Edited by lilfuzzer