ryanpretty

vw corrado 1.8 16v in rare g60 colour £1400 onco

location - chichester west sussex

contact - ryan pretty

mobile number - 07402400729

hi , im selling my 16v corrado in a rare aubergine g60 colour.

only reason why im selling is because i have bought dave with the seats g60 jetta :wub:

can is in good condition for age and has 130.000 on clock with mot till end of may and tax till april

as you can see by photos car is in original condition and benifits from bee slightly lowered on springs and also having a miltex exhaust. if can sells for right price i can throw in some budget coilovers in the deal.

car runs really nice and has recently had a full service to include oil change, spark plugs and leads, alternator and airfilter.

the car is fitted with a clifford concept 300 alarm system and has a folder full of history so has been well maintained. however car is over 20 years old so does have some car park dings and a few scabs of rust, i do have some touch up paint to go with the car and i have rubbed down the slight bit of rust on passenger wing and touched up and not a bad match. the fogs are missing in the photos but i have managed to source some that are not cracked and will fit them before car sells. headlights have been tinted but this is only film so can be removed if not to your liking

car is price to sell so will start at £1400 but am open to offers , would recommend viewing

let the photos do the talking

DSC_0794_zps20632610.jpg

DSC_0793_zpsc8c5034f.jpg

DSC_0792_zps02ddaaa3.jpg

DSC_0791_zps3b158bb0.jpg

DSC_0797_zps6f4df69b.jpg

I'll try and get some extra pics before weekend of engine bay and interior

car is def worth a look , open to offers

just to update, looking on the log book the car has had 8 previous owners.

managed to get a few photos tonight before it got dark but most of them turned out rubbish so will try again tomorrow

pic of engine and wear on drivers seat. ill try get some more after work

DSC_0008_zpsd3c2e742.jpg

DSC_0005_zps8e623adb.jpg

i have a couple of spare corrado front seats that i can throw in as part of the deal to use for spares to repair seat

right as promised have got some pics up of interior and the few blemishes on car. excuse the moody photos my camera seems to have put a blue ish tint into photos. have taken a few more of car but colour is difficult to photograph. as a nearly weekend bump ill drop the price to

£1300 onco

DSC_0073_zps03565a3c.jpg

DSC_0072_zps8cf4cb69.jpg

DSC_0071_zpsfe8a58a8.jpg

DSC_0063_zpsc908ee97.jpg

Edited by ryanpretty
price reduced to £1300 onco

Dark Burgundy Pearl isn't especially rare on the 1.8 16v, but it does look good - and yours looks pretty tidy. Good luck with the sale! :)