maff

Drivers side rear arch cut

I'm after a drivers side rear arch and maybe the passenger side also for a 93 corrado, arches need to be completely free of rust, would prefer to collect and I am in Worcestershire.

cheers matt

Ok, i need ideally just above the arch where the flare comes out from the quarter panel if you know what i mean so basically the whole arch and an inch above it, and i may as well have the the whole arch from sill to bumper, dont need all of it but better had.

What colour car will they be cut from? irrelevant i know, maybe i could send you a pic of what i'm after? i only really need the front arch face but better to be safe than sorry. Also i take it the arches are rut and dent free?

Where are you? and whats the charge for cuts and postage, cheers

If you get a trailer you can have the whole shell for free. You'd have to complete the V5 to transfer it to your name

The front screen has some rot similar to yours, but you could cut out enough good bits to repair yours?

The rear panel has the VW badge smoothed, rear arches very good and the rear valance is very good too.

Front inner wings and sills are also good.

The shell is grey

The shell is rolling but I want front and rear running gear off it once its on the trailer

To cover time and cutting discs etc both arches will be £50 plus P&P - I'd rather you take the shell for free TBH

Ok, now you've opened a can of worms as I may need a tailgate also, is it the same storm grey paint code by any chance:-)?

What base car is it, 16v vr6?

Ill pm you some details

Its a 1990 G60 shell, the tailgate is rotten, I have a green tailgate I bought to replace it

IMAG0532_zpsaf6d9fdc.jpg

IMAG0533_zpsec1fb1d5.jpg

IMAG0529_zpse430399e.jpg

IMAG0531_zpscf5ae327.jpg

IMAG0530_zps5e22da9d.jpg

IMAG0528_zpscfe27acb.jpg

IMAG0526_zps3333e5ec.jpg

IMAG0527_zpsb898e675.jpg

IMAG0525_zps2135fa07.jpg

IMAG0524_zps895fb31d.jpg

IMAG0523_zps87af9f0c.jpg

I need a commitment to collect before weds next week, the shell will be gone for scrap at the latest next Thursday.

Others are also welcome to remove the shell for free should the OP decide not to take it, the V5 must be transferred to your name!

The only rust on the arches is on the front where the arc meets the flange of the sill, they all tend to go here.

If it wasn't for the rot around the screen I'd be keeping the shell

Ah might need a bit of passenger side also, I may as well have more than I need so how much for the passenger side arch cut? I can email you or txt if easier the area I need:-)