rado_valver

desperate for vr6 radiator.

I know there is a "scene tax" on these but need a rad urgently...would prefer a used good condition one to keep price down. As ive had to spend out on other parts :(

Based in london

Don't know which ones you've been looking at but you can get a Hella VR6 radiator on eBay for about £140 delivered. Not a bad price really and seems to be very decent quality.

Alternatively depending on where you live I have an old VR radiator you can take away. I removed it from my VR6 thinking it was leaking, only to discover it was one of the small pipes that connects the crack pipe to the oil cooler. I'm not prepared to post it to be honest as it's just too much hassle, but it's sat in my lock-up collecting dust. You're welcome to it. But I make no guarantees about how long it might or might not last you!

You can get rads recored for a good price.

I had a Honda CRX rad (slightly bigger than a VR rad) recored a few years back for less than £100 pound.

Rog.

What Ron is saying don't buy a second hand one for the little extra for new it is well worth it and Ron alway's make's sure he does his homework his advice is good as it is from experience.

Chap is driving up from London to pick up an old one from me for free. I have said I make no guarantees about how long it'll last but from memory it's also a Hella unit. Hope it lasts him a while to make it worth the drive up.

Buy new from adrad , 105 quid posted for mine and was hella when it turned up , wats the point in stripping the front end down and changing for parts that have probably done 100,000 miles , you will be back stripping it down sooner or later and all because you saved 20 quid at the start not realiseing your gonna have to buy another down the line when it pops