shire38

Calibre Vintage 16" Alloys

Hoping someone out there can help me out. Im about to get some 16" Calibre Vintage for my Corrado VR6,I belive i will need spacers to clear the brake caliper but i am not sure what size i will need. Anyone had these on a Rado VR6. Car has standard VR6 caliper set up.

i should think they would fit fine if you get the right et.i bought some copy bbs rs wheels the quality it terrible.one wheel started to corrode after 600 mile

The et is 35 and i know it will need spacers just not sure how thick. As for quality im hoping they wont be to bad going to treat them with GTechnic and its only going to be used some weekends.

Edited by shire38

ive got 3mm spacers on the front of mine because it was catching the caliper but its not a vr6 but ive got 280mm discs.i had loads of wax on mine autoglym then poor boys wheel wax.it still corroded tho after 600 mile max,i even took them off before the winter.been trying to get a replacement wheel off the company since oct .the wheels look good but are poo quality

I know what you mean about quality, but just couldnt justify the price of BBS for a car that will spend only odd weekends on the road.Im hoping i will get away with 5mm spacers. I will post the results when ive had them fitted as im sure other people have considered these Alloys. Cheers for your replies.

i thought the same as you about the wheels,i dont hardly use my car some weeks 5 mile only and i always clean it.if i dont get the replacement wheel soon i will name and shame the company i bought them off.

Update on the Calibre Vintage alloys.Fitted this weekend had to use 10mm Hub centric spacers to clear the caliper, look nice and just sit level with the inner lip of the wheel arch.