feeenix14

coilovers

Tired of the sky high ride height on my Rado and planning on refurbishing the front end soon so wanted to get some coils on there so i can get an alignment done all in one go.

anything cheap or needing refurbishment

Sam

£100-140 ish? I thought people might have done what i planned on doing and got some JOM type coils and uprated later on and then had their cheapo ones sat around, wishful thinking i think.

I'm weighing up changing my H&R coilovers for some KW's. The rears have been cleaned and re-plated with the springs re-powder coated but the fronts need doing.

If you'd be interested, I'll let you know.

I'm weighing up changing my H&R coilovers for some KW's. The rears have been cleaned and re-plated with the springs re-powder coated but the fronts need doing.

If you'd be interested, I'll let you know.

Chris I have purchased a Bilstein B12 kit for mine so the KW V1's (inox) that are on mine will be up for grab's these have done minimal mileage so will be priced accordingly if you are interested

Chris I have purchased a Bilstein B12 kit for mine so the KW V1's (inox) that are on mine will be up for grab's these have done minimal mileage so will be priced accordingly if you are interested

Ooooh sir, very tempting. Any pictures and what was you thinking?

Ooooh sir, very tempting. Any pictures and what was you thinking?

I'll get back to you once I've got it sorted mate it might not be coming off for a while yet but who know's

£100-140 ish? I thought people might have done what i planned on doing and got some JOM type coils and uprated later on and then had their cheapo ones sat around, wishful thinking i think.

I have some pal,

Very good condition £120

Let me no if any good

Cheers