fitzy121

Heated grey leather Complete interior

Right im parting with this lot to try and put some pennies in the kitty for the rest of my project

Drivers seat : bolster padding is all ok there is wear damage to the outside bolster and a small tear . There is also damage to the seat base leather it is all repairable .

passenger seat : bit of cracking here and there wants a lil filler and a re-dye . other than that its fine with little wear .

Rear tubs : pretty mint to be honest very little wear

drivers door card has a small tear down near the bottom repairable .

all other trim parts are there the headlining is included although not in pics . The only parts not included in this lot is the dash and the sun-visors.

I would advise anyone serious about this lot to come have a look at it and form your own opinion ( located in west yorks )

Make me a sensible offer .

Well to be fair i dont know what to ask considering the state of the drivers seat . Hence why i said sensible offers . It may be best if people PM'd there offers . Or if this is going to cause problems it may be best if mod just deletes this thread ? .

You don't know what to ask but there must be a figure in mind if offered you would sell. Put that price up and if know one offers the money it's to much so lower it until someone pays up.

As Mike says! It's not rocket science. Price ASAP please as per the rules, or it will have to be pulled :)

So for :

Front doorcards

Rear doorcards

Front seats

Rear seats

Both lower kickplates

Both lower dashboard sections

Parcel shelf

Parcel shelf supports

Boot side carpets

Cabin carpets

Sill strips

Rear seat belts

All pillar trims

Headlining

Think thats all of it .. £400 maybe ?

Im also on the lookout for some Bump and rebound adjustable coilovers and some bigger front brakes if anyone fancies doing a deal ..