karmannski

Storm Classic Green £2400

Car hardly been moved due to work but starts and runs fine. Needs drivers door changing which i have one for a replacemet and the front wing and have that too. Respray and it be a great car!

Front left wing was replaced due to heavy rust. It was sprayed as a temp job till the main respray which never happened. Both rear corners due to rust again yet again till the finish spray.

Also the front cross member. front support and rad support sandblasted and powered coated.

Stacks of old mots cert, receipts and service stuff here.

The car does need body work and a respray but all the replacement panels and door are with the car and will be a straight swap with some hard work and time

The exhaust is one thing i didnt get round to but you want to change that for a decat and you gain some serious bhp, i did replace the rubber things which hold it up as the old ones were stretched.

Battery is due to the time it spent in my garage with out getting started, the immo does sap the power.

The engine and gearbox are fine and works a treat.

Also changed the coolant electronic auxiliary pump on the right side of the engine & new radiator + water hoses.

Got new brakes at the front brand new, and I will include rear set with the pads to for the new buyer.

All tyers are in vgc, sport adjustable suspencion, car is lowered. Interior in very good condition.

I have confirmed with the VW that this is a genuine storm WVWZZZ50ZSK003278 snd will include the confirmation letter.

When new owned by doctor up until 110k miles

Last VW inspection 126722miles after that done by E&S SWIFT 129,332 and 133,531

Car has got no no MOT or TAX but I can put MOT and AX on it before colection for additional cost.

Collection from Lowestoft or I can arrange delivery.

8o6s.jpg

u2yj.jpg

47f9.jpg

fgma.jpg

y6jv.jpg

lcrh.jpg

negm.jpg

ldzz.jpg

ayah.jpg

yino.jpg

iq4y.jpg

37pe.jpg