Billzeebub

Boardman Pro HT Mountain Bike £450

2013 model, cost £1000 new. Used approximately 3 times for light trail use. It has probably covered around 20 miles since new! Bike in fantastic condition.

Size is a Medium, I reckon it's approx 18" frame. I am just under 6ft and its perfect sizing for me. I tried the large but much prefer the feel of this. I guess this size would probably be suitable for people between 5'5-6'1.

A superbly specified bike at the price point, with a Rockshox Reba SL Front Fork, Carbon Seat-Post & SRam Transmission.

I have fitted a Charge Spoon Saddle (unused original Boardman saddle also kept), Specialized Alloy Barends, Alloy Bottle Cage, larger Alloy pedals & a Velcro Chain Guard.

I have the original receipt from Halfords and all the documentation.

It had a running in service after 4 months ownership and has been ridden once since!

Unfortunately the bike has just been sat in my shed last few months, hence front brake needs bleeding.

Otherwise it is in superb as new condition. No marks or dents or chips anywhere. Aside from the front brake mechanically perfect.

I will let it go for £450. This is a brilliant price for a very light, group-test winning bike. Widely considered great value at £1000 when new, over £1100 with the Accesories.

Bike is located in Surrey, near Banstead/Sutton.

Please call/text Ben on 07973362476 or 02084012955

Edited by Billzeebub

Bah, if this was a couple of inches bigger I'd of snapped it up. Not that that helps you mind :)

Good luck with the sale, it'll be a bargain for someone :thumbleft:

Can vouch for these, mine has been given a hard time and is sound. Well specced bike for the brass....

Thule 591s are great bits of kit. Though on the Corrado (due to the relatively short roof) they need to be mounted 'backwards' so that you can still open the Tailgate fully. I have had the bikes on the roof at well over UK motorway speeds and they are rock solid. They also lock to roofbars/bike for security, easy to remove bikes (Corrado being low makes it even more so) and racks. I would recommend them to anyone.

As for the Boardman Pro, I love it. My brother has the Team and that is also excellent. Unfortunately I haven't ridden it much due to unforeseen circumstances and I now need it to go due to a work relocation/logistics. I will certainly look at another when I buy another bike.

Edited by Billzeebub