Benjo

wide track mk3 golf/corrado suspension setup

Hi, I have a mk2 golf shell & am looking for a complete mk3 suspension/steering/brake setup to bolt onto the shell so I can make it a roller again.

From memory, the list of parts I need is:

front wishbones + uprights + brakes (preferably 288mm setup)+ suspension struts + top mounts + pas rack

both drive shafts

rear beam + brakes + suspension struts + top mounts

all mounting nuts/bolts would be useful too!

I only need the bushes/shocks/brakes to be good enough to be able to move the car on, as I'll probably get new stuff when MoT time arrives. This is a long running project car though, so that probably won't be anytime soon!

If you could give me a cash on collection or meet halfway price for all/any of the above I would appreciate it.

I'm based in Littlehampton, west sussex & am prepared to drive within roughly a 50mile radius for the right parts

Thanks,

Ben

Hi

I'm breaking a mk3 16v (putting the engine in my corrado) ,so have all the parts you need.

But i'm based in gloucester

Let me know Rod

Hi

I'm breaking a mk3 16v (putting the engine in my corrado) ,so have all the parts you need.

But i'm based in gloucester

Let me know Rod

Hi Rod, thanks for responding.

I sourced a set of wheels & the front end stuff over the weekend, & now only need the rear beam/hubs/brakes/suspension struts. I'll wait to see if I can get it locally as I'm quite pressed for time at the moment, but will keep you in mind.