Yes, stand for CCGB has been booked, waiting for confirmation.

Tempest

That's great I have been looking on the CCGB but nothing was listed

I'll put my name down

I'l be there with a local club. As Pete says, one of the best shows in the calendar

I agree, one of the best. Been checking the CCGB site but nothing on there yet so I cannot register

Clubstand now confirmed for 10 cars, get your names down on the events calendar over on the CCGB website, registration available from tomorrow onwards.

Tempest

I have one pass left over for vr6oc stand if anyone has missed the boat on here and wishes to attend

Unfortunately I cannot make the stand Meld still with Graham(DG) I am still going but I will be on the Golf mk2 stand in another car

If its nice tomoz i might pop down, just a warning for people junction 5 and 6 of m56 is closed till monday while they do bridge work, diversions are in place

Wont affect you michael might be a bit more traffic than usual in the area though due to the closure

Was a good day, I popped over to your stand but there was only a couple of cars on, looked good though, plenty if corrados there today too around the grounds and the usual lot in the S&S overall a top day

Will post up pics of the Cs that I snapped later today, but was a nice sunny day out, meeting usual folk (which was nice :) ) and some very nice Cs indeed.

Even bagged a set of Binatone walkie talkies for the princely sum of £5 for future convoy action.

Tempest

Was there all day, great show, as a former club stand attendee, thought the club stand attendance was dreadful yesterday! Where were all the cars!!!

Seems to be the way it's gone in recent years. We struggle to fill any stands these days :( People just don't seem to be interested in it any more. Personally speaking bored to death of normal VW specific type shows - they're completely uninteresting which is why I don't go to many any more.