quicky1980

Fuse box clips

My apologies too mate, I didn't realise it wasn't yourself who started the thread!

errr, thought this was my wanted post?! :scratch:

Ive got a TPS account so will do the same as Rossy. Is this the correct part number 191857971?

Correct part number.

I'm not sure Sam is really bothered by the post hijack as after all his needs have been met :dance: and his post could potentially help out a good number of his comrades :cheers:. Without a post trending people wouldn't otherwise be drawn to it.

I'll message the interested parties this morning once I've been to my local TPS.

Be lucky and have a good day all.

Matt

Update - I ordered 30 and pick them up tomorrow. They are £2.00 for a pair posted. Please paypal me ([email protected]) with £2 as a gift and leave your postal address. (I'll get the wife to send them ; )

Sam let me know if you want a pair too. Sorry no more hijacking the post, everyone deal with my via PM.

Matt

errr, thought this was my wanted post?! :scratch:

Ive got a TPS account so will do the same as Rossy. Is this the correct part number 191857971?

my apologies sam

i saw the thread but didnt read your original post

Yes, I`m sorry for hijacking the thread, you can give me a good shoeing if it makes you feel better. And Mr_Rossy many thanks for sorting this little issue out, many thanks.

Update - I ordered 30 and pick them up tomorrow.

I can't understand how VW works. I've been there today to get other parts and asked for the clips and they told me they are obsolete and you just ordered 30 pieces. That's strange.

I got told the same from the Stealers! Was surprised that TPS had them and could get them. Its even more funny when you read the bottom line of the receipt and it says "A wholly owned subsidiary of VOLKSWAGEN AG"

will see if i can get some myself from TPS guys, but if you could reserve two for me just in case I cant get any.

I was only messing, got no issues for the interest, just want to make sure I get some what ever the route. Plus, for those who know me will know that Im a big fan of helping out others.

2 reserved with your name on them, probably cost you more than 65p in petrol to fetch them!

Can't believe how popular this has been! the 30 I ordered have gone bar 2. Let me know via PM if you want some and I'll order more today.

Matt

will see if i can get some myself from TPS guys, but if you could reserve two for me just in case I cant get any.

I was only messing, got no issues for the interest, just want to make sure I get some what ever the route. Plus, for those who know me will know that Im a big fan of helping out others.

very gentlemanly of you sam :)

2 reserved with your name on them, probably cost you more than 65p in petrol to fetch them!

I drive past TPS every day so doesnt cost me much plus need to get other bits too, inc the possibly obsolete dash trim (screw covers)

my TPS can't get them as they have come back as obsolete. So won't be able to get any for me or others, sorry.

Matt (Mr Rossy), I will be taking the two reserved clips. Payment of £2 as gift has been made. Thanks again.