Mr_Rossy

What locking wheel nuts?

Hi there, I have a VR6 Storm with BBS RS301's on and wondered what locking wheel nuts people recommend? Assume M14x1.5?

Does anyone have any experiance with nuts and if there are any to steer clear of (Sorry no pun's intended)

Matt

I took the locking wheel nuts of mine as the adaptor never got a good grip on the bolt and the spanner used to twist and scrape the alloy.

My car is garaged and never left out anywhere so no need for them really.

Any pictures of said Storm please?

Ha ha, don't worry as this is my daily (well when I'm not using the E30 and the MK2 golf) then I too will be using 2 x locking nuts. I'm lucky that I don't need adaptors as they are 5x100.

I'll post some photo's as soon as I can, I didn't want to put the rims on until I'd ordered some nuts. So we're talking next week now.

Cheers M

Yeah they are 8's on front and 9's on rear. Polished dish and polished flat caps. The barrels are standard silver. Metal Valves and 205/40/17 tyres

The wheels are new but the same set from my first Corrado

DSC00216.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

and the car I've had for a few months, fixing the little niggles, etc. and now I've taxed her and she's being used daily (ish). Dropped it last week on AP coliovers and she's booked in for the works major service on Friday (inc Brake fluid, anti freeze and gearbox oil)

Corradodropped.jpg

Car looks lovely mate. I have mcguard black locking bolts on mine. No complaints at all from me