finn78-uk

G60 in Mulberry Pearl

G60 in Mulberry Pearl

1991 Corrado G60 in mulberry pearl.

Around 150k rising a little each week.

Full black leather interior in good condition with minor wear. A nice lick of black leather treatment with proper fabric dye would bring it up nicely in places such as driver seat back rest. These places usually go first as getting in and out of car.

Slightly lowered on 17" wolfrace alloys.

Working electric moon roof.

Working electric spoiler.

Electric windows working fine.

Magnetec HT leads.

Upgraded front-mounted oil cooler with braided hoses.

Upgraded front-mounted intercooler.

After-market door pods with larger speakers. Two 5x9 speakers in rear parcel shelf. New stereo with iPod connectivity (can navigate through stereo head).

The movement of the oil cooler (not standard) was to facilitate new pipework around intercooler as the oil cooler pipes were in the way. No modifications have been made for 'ragging' purposes. I still have good tread on the tyres I bought when I first got the car in Sep 2012.

I am looking to sell/exchange for something a bit more economical as my commuting distance is about to increase. I've loved every minute of this car and still smile when I walk up to her face-on.

I will be very honest with anyone serious about buying/exchanging as I want her to go to someone who knows what they're doing. I've sold classic cars before and enjoy seeing them kept in condition. If I keep her. these are the next things to do:

Idle stabiliser valve is sticky so the revs are sticking occasionally. Someone said that Portland Trading in Gosport do a cheaper yet still guaranteed version.

Power steering belt - squeeks in wet weather when turning under load.

I'd finish replacing the pipework to and from intercooler / Scharger / inlet. I've only half-replaced with new. Still works fine but could look nicer.

There are some patches were previous owner had car reprayed (mulberry not original burgundy) where the lacquer has not bonded with the paint. Schoolboy error! Here, the lacquer has started to bubble off, most noticeably on the bonnet.

I have a new thermostat but have not replaced it yet. I got one because the car takes a while to heat up as the water system is open all the time. It's a bit chilly in winter :)

Ideally would like to talk about a part ex for a 5 door MkIV golf diesel or similar. I will miss this car so much but I need to put my sensible hat on and get something boring.

List Date: 5/8/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: G60 in Mulberry Pearl

--------------------------------------

On Sale For: ?2,400.00 (Local Pickup Only)

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

05ccbddc-3886-4370-a077-d06cdc0b6e352.JPG

2a2429aa-e962-4700-a889-7d8c4bcaef342.JPG

2ee7bffd-5359-4574-a267-3f85b8fda53c2.JPG

8ce969b4-cf76-4e0b-a623-6e2cd362e05e2.JPG

Mobile friendly version: G60 in Mulberry Pearl

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!