Jim

Wanted: Plastic aux belt cover bit for VR6

I'm after the piece of plastic trim that covers up the aux belts, etc and attaches to the front splitter, etc for a VR6 as well as any screws / fixings for it ideally. I'm at the National Day on Sunday hopefully if you have one!

I went for years thinking it was normal not to have one until I looked under my friends VR6 and saw it. Always thought it was weird that water / road muck could just cover the belt down there, and now I realise there's supposed to be this piece of trim there! :)

Thanks.

I've got one Jim, in fact I've got about 4! I'll be at the National Day on Sunday for a couple of hours in the morning so I'll bring it then if you want it. How does a tenner sound? That'll all but cover my entrance fee to get into the show :-)

Tom

Tenner sounds perfect mate :) I'll definitely take one off you for that price. Cheers.

I should be there in a red Mini Cooper so if you see me, flag me down and demand some money off me!