carrots

summer wheels fitted and found a few probs

just fitted my summer wheels which is a killer as i live in a flat and have to carry them up and down the stairs.when i checked for play it looks like the strut tops need doing again as ive got up and down play they have only done about 4k max,span the wheels an i can hear a catching noise ,i think its rust on back of disc.i dont mind the discs to much but getting sick of changing strut tops

Unfortunately, having the right number on them means nothing :( I think new ones aren't very expensive from the dealers. The only reason they would fail would be down to incorrect assembly of the strut top parts or the wrong compound,

ive got them cheap jom coilovers,is it possible to get poly type.i didnt think it was possible to fit them wrong

If you don't do the nuts up properly, you get movement that the mounts aren't designed to accommodate. Anything is possible mate :)

If you have really firm or reduced travel suspension, then you can easily wear out the mounts. Do you have the bumpstops fitted?

i am sure jom coilovers come with bumpstops fitted as standard.maybe i should check the nuts i think the play is in the bearing i do get a clunk from the front