EJ Taylor

What oil do you use in your sc vr6?

What did vince recommend when you had the tubby install mate?

Hey Chris

I am trying to remember as the bottom end was done after turbo install. Think we were using Fuchs before this but can't remember for sure. I remember him getting this stuff as when running in the forged internals there was a lot of friction (was basically seized when cold) early on which made the oils temps quite high 110+

Now the temps are high for a different reason :)

We've gone off on a Corrado forum tangent. They are such a rarity these days. Let's dig out the "Angel Eyes" thread again :lol:

personal favourite was the bacon thread

Quite a few amusing Ken's actually..

3770192.png.jpeg

Sorry your thread has been derailed EJ Taylor!! ;)

ahhh thats made my morning thanks Jim & EJ! love it when everyone here has a fun chip in on a wayward thread lol

im non SC but run fuchs titan 10w40, after vince recommended i move away from the fuchs 5w40 i had been historically using as it is too thin

ken barlow reckoned 10w/50 silkolene pro s is the best, but ken dodd told him to shove that and thinks castrol edge 10w/60 is better. Then ken frickin block stuck his oar in with millers 10w/60 nanotec stuff. "kenny from the block" reckons mobil 1 5w/50 motorsport is the dogs, and then ken hom threw his wok out of the pram and insisted on motul 300v.

:D :D :D pmsl