feeenix14

Few bits needed - coolant hoses and PCV

Hi everybody,

I'm after a few bits for my VR, had a problem on my first drive out with a tiny split in one of the coolant hoses, when I fixed it I noticed that most of the coolant hoses are getting a bit aged/perished.

I cant afford a set of Samco hoses or similar at £200-plus as my car has just bled me dry getting it though its MOT, but I cant enjoy driving it at the minute for fear of another hose malfunction when I'm too far from home.

So my plan is to get some good used hoses and keep them in the car for now and if i do have a malfunction i can whip out my replacement hose (snigger):camp: and do a quick swap over. Just gives me piece of mind.

Or do I get a cheap "winner racing" chinese set and keep my old ones in the boot :shrug:

Anyway, let me know what you have and how much.

I also need a PCV valve as i noticed mines split (I know i can get the Galaxy/Sharran version just wanted to see if i could get a decent used one for decent price)

Thanks

Sam

As many as i can matey, looking for as full a set i can get, let me know what you have and how much you want. Thanks bud

Hi mate have these top hose, bottom gose, both heatrr matrix ones, and the aux pump pipe.

are5ape6.jpg

thanks to lillfuzzer i now have enough pipes so i can sleep easy, thanks everyone for the other offers

still after the pesky PCV valve tho if anyone has an unsplit one lying around - or a foolproof guide with pictures on how to bypass it with a catch tank ?

thanks

Sam