liam_raddo

Mint VR6 Wanted - Hereforshire area

Yeah look what you could have won (aka Jim Bowen) serious though looking forward to it! I may mix the licence plates up when I collect ;-) so I take storm #1 lol see you next week

Really glad u liked the storm Liam... when u come to pick it up i'll take u out in the other one to :)

And here we are looking for a famous owner of a Corrado and your in our rank's with 2 storm's!!!!!! Oh bugger just noticed the spelling Darren not Derren oh well. Get the pic's up of your other bud we love pic's on here :D

Will do mate :) gonna do a professional photo shoot with both of the storms in a lovely location on sunday before Liam picks the original one up... will post many photo when there all done :D

Thanks for the nice comments guys :)

And yes I've actually been thinking of selling if the right buyer comes along. Everything has a price in this world lol!

You can see some of the pics from my recent underneath refurb from page 44 in my members gallery to whet your appetite :)

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=36576&page=46&highlight=summers

Willing to travel. Looking for leather and pretty stock don't mind non speedlines. Had a couple previously and had those must sell then regret moments!

Arr… I'vr not seen one of them for 8 years or so in these parts. Pass the cider will you?

Well in the summer I purchased a decent C from a Forumn member. Fortunately I have now convinced the Mrs I have funds to upgrade to a lower milage / mint C. Recently I tried to sell my Storm to buy a mint /low Milage C but had epic fail selling it (guess as I live in the middle of nowhere I didn't have one viewing).

So not to be defeated if anyone on the forum is thinking of downsizing / release funds for other projects then PM me I have a great Storm which could be a daily but I think it's too good for that.

I am plannig on going to NEC next month so hopefully see some of you their.