J.C

complete Climatronic aircon system, Photos and price drop, winter project for next summer!!!

complete Climatronic aircon system, Photos and price drop, winter project for next summer!!!

Hi all

I've decided to sell the climatronic air con system I have collected,

includes

MKIV Golf climatronic heater box

Climatronic control panel

Correct fan control module with plug

Air con compressor

Drier

condensor

Ribbed belt (correct length for air con pump)

everything you need except hoses

can supply links to wiring info

Photos to follow,

can take to London volksfest this Saturday

150 pounds paypal gift, or cash (preferable)

cheers

Steve

List Date: 7/7/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: complete Climatronic aircon system, Photos and price drop, winter project for next summer!!!

--------------------------------------

On Sale For: ?150.00 (Local Pickup Only)

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

34302cbf-6e30-401e-9065-cad645e9cad32.JPG

ac1a03ec-f86c-4c5d-a412-3a0554014e4f2.JPG

45234f13-3974-4d0f-85d4-f47ca662b1ce2.JPG

098579a0-4512-4e6b-aa43-b3865144cc802.JPG

e16bb7ab-b7c8-4c09-9a90-24caf15349ed2.JPG

064b0913-673e-4994-9880-807b9bc54e1c2.JPG

3f305277-b49b-42f8-987b-cdaa5a4e89d72.JPG

Mobile friendly version: complete Climatronic aircon system, Photos and price drop, winter project for next summer!!!

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

That's a good price. Good luck with it. The fan module isn't needed though if you have the late corrado fan module.

Good luck selling, this is a great mod.

Thaks Sean

There was so much I wanted to do but I'm off to Australia in January, so all these plans have to be forwarded on to new folk

That's a good price. Good luck with it. The fan module isn't needed though if you have the late corrado fan module.

Good luck selling, this is a great mod.

Hi, I'd be interested in this. In the 18 months I've had my VR, I've often thought about retro-fitting A/C. Just one question; as it's quite a complex job would I have the option, by not fitting all of the parts, to just make it normal A/C, i.e. without the climatronic part?

thanks,

Tony

Hi Tony,

I'm sure it's possible, I think you just need an AC button and a recirculate button, then you'll need the motor section of the blower assembly,

However I'm not an AC expert, I rekon it'll be easier to do the full climatronic install

Hi, I'd be interested in this. In the 18 months I've had my VR, I've often thought about retro-fitting A/C. Just one question; as it's quite a complex job would I have the option, by not fitting all of the parts, to just make it normal A/C, i.e. without the climatronic part?

thanks,

Tony

Due to all of the safety systems in place in the aircon system, it's not simply a case of connecting an a/c on/off switch. You need either this digital system or the dial and switch system. Both have inbuilt logic boards though and the behind the scenes wiring is quite involved. As said before. Install the whole system for simplicity, if that's the right word to use! It's a very involved mod.

Thanks JC and Sean for your replies and insight,

Due to all of the safety systems in place in the aircon system, it's not simply a case of connecting an a/c on/off switch. You need either this digital system or the dial and switch system. Both have inbuilt logic boards though and the behind the scenes wiring is quite involved. As said before. Install the whole system for simplicity, if that's the right word to use! It's a very involved mod.

Yes, I see what you mean. I guess the Climatronic control panel is basically 'fly-by-wire' so needs matching air-ducting gubbins, whereas the Corrado rotaries are cable operated, hence fairy drastic frankensteinien bodgery would be needed to try and mix and match, on top of what is already a complex project!

Am still interested, so would like to take these items if I may. I could collect this weekend, if that would be convenient.

thanks,

Tony

Hi Tony,

I'm around on Sunday from 5pm, possibly could make it home for 4pm at the earliest,

I'll PM you my details

cheers

Thanks JC and Sean for your replies and insight,

Yes, I see what you mean. I guess the Climatronic control panel is basically 'fly-by-wire' so needs matching air-ducting gubbins, whereas the Corrado rotaries are cable operated, hence fairy drastic frankensteinien bodgery would be needed to try and mix and match, on top of what is already a complex project!

Am still interested, so would like to take these items if I may. I could collect this weekend, if that would be convenient.

thanks,

Tony