n3p

RELISTED! Beige Heated Front Leather Seats 90 COLLECTED! - No Longer Available

RELISTED! Beige Heated Front Leather Seats 90 COLLECTED!

Beige Heated Front Leather Seats 90 COLLECTED

Relisted due to buyer unfortunately not able to collect, and now I'm being nagged at so these really need to go, hence the price

Removed from a VR6 Storm. Not in perfect condition, but no rips in the leather and can come up great with a clean (a bit dirty now) or some connolising. Certainly not the worst I've seen.

MISSING - Seatbelt buckles (donated to my Recaros) and Drivers side lever handle (the one which tilts the seat to let passengers in the back). All these parts are available on ebay and are pretty cheap. Price reflects this.

Heating elements work fine, although no loom provided.

The picture shown is quite an old one (hence the tilt lever being present) but it's all I have at hand at the moment. The quality of the leather is a little worse, but you can see the main wear area on the drivers side bolster. I will take some more pictures if there is any interest.

90ovno COLLECTED from CR5. Need these gone ASAP so grab a bargain. Can take more pics this Friday although ideally they would be gone by then!

Nick

List Date: 7/9/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: RELISTED! Beige Heated Front Leather Seats 90 COLLECTED!

--------------------------------------

This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png

--------------------------------------

the-corrado-forum

28dd29ba-1a09-4905-abea-5521f0a606e8.jpg

Mobile friendly version: RELISTED! Beige Heated Front Leather Seats 90 COLLECTED!

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!