VAG-hag

spotted...... dinner date

Funny it didnt look like your car Kev, but when I look again.... also when did you move to Derby to start managing a bar?

Ahhhh thank you corrado forum & our lovely members - most days you find some way of managing to cheer me up & make the mundane pale away :D

I had a little chuckle at that too. Mmmmmmmmmm cake!!!!!!!

Cake and Risotto???? Whtat the???? Why no HAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'well peng birds'

HA HA HA HA not one ive heard before but a definite classic that one Kev (aka Ken)!!! PMSL

Lol, not my doing! I overheard a gang of Essex birds describing someone as being "well peng" a while ago. I had to look it up on Urban Dictionary :lol: It means 'fit' basically!

Cake and Risotto???? Whtat the???? Why no HAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the risotto sir, worry not!

:lol: Cracking reply this thread kept me sane today at meltdown day at work :)

Meltdown day? But you live in Scotland?!

Weather has been crazy up here past couple of week's everybody is moaning cos we don't usually get it :lol: No meltdown at work it's what happen's when you work somewhere like the power plant in the Simpsons thankfully there is nothing radioactive on site :suprised:

Thank God for that, I was beginning to panic.

Haha thats class

So it's not only a foot/shoe fetish you have Matt ehh?? I'm starting to get a little worried :shocked!:

Lol, not my doing! I overheard a gang of Essex birds describing someone as being "well peng" a while ago. I had to look it up on Urban Dictionary :lol: It means 'fit' basically!

The london yutes stopped using peng about 6 months ago.. We're onto 'Piff' now.. :roll:

The london yutes stopped using peng about 6 months ago.. We're onto 'Piff' now.. :roll:

Human beings in the South East of England are devolving back to single cell organisms again. The sooner they crawl back into the sea, the better.